Understanding the laws. Keeping up on changes in the law. Having good employment practices. Making sure your contracts do what you want them to. Sometimes it feels like…well this:
I work with small business owners serious about getting their _ _ _ _ _ together. I help you understand the law, keep up on the law, and set up systems to manage your employment practices and contracts so at the end of the day you’re in a better place. I always charge a flat fee so you know how much it costs before we start.
- Employment Advising.
- Choosing an Entity
Who I Work With
- Small Business Owners who care about their employees and doing things right.
- Salons to help them understand the laws about booth renters and employee pay.
- General Contractors on managing their owner and subcontractor contracts.
- Other Contractors licensed by the CSLB on writing and managing their home improvement contracts with homeowners.
- Sole proprietors deciding whether to form a corporation, LLC, or stay as a sole proprietor.
- Employers Drafting their employee handbooks.
- Tattoo Studio Owners to help them understand laws about booth renters and employees.
- Restaurants and Bars helping them comply with meal and rest period laws.